Pages

Tuesday 8 May 2012

Holiday


On May the 5th I celebrated my birthday I turned 10.  We had a list for the things we had we had to buy. There were too many things to buy.  This  was going to be one crazy party. I invited my cousins,Aunties,Uncles, and my Grandpa and Grandma.
We brought all the things we needed and we got to stay home with our Aunts and Uncles. We played on our PS3 and played Ratchet and Clank all for one.  We let our Aunts and Uncle play first they were pretty good.  Later on our parents came with the things we needed. I was so excited because we had lot of candy for the birthday. It started to get dark outside. We had the party at my Aunt's house at Te Puke.  It took one hour to go to her house.  First we made the dinner and finally we had the cake. There were two cakes. The cake was looking delicious.  After that we watched the Warriors against Broncos. The Warriors won 30 to 20.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Patrick sounds like you had a fun birthday.

Great illustration you have added to your writing.

Post a Comment