Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

My Reflection Of My Personal Timeline

I found making a personal timeline hard because we had to try and remember the past of our childhood and what we have done ever since we were babies till now.

 I learnt that there is a beginning year a centre and a end year also the centre year is the half year of what you have been going through your life. 

 Next time I would try to finish my work in time that is given and differently next time I need to try and think about putting my months and year.

1 comment:

Oh s'mar said...

Hi Patrick,

I like how you have Reflected on your Timeline it is very interesting. You have done a very great work on you timeline that you have Reflected. You are doing a great work putting your work on your blog Keep it up Patrick,
From Oh s'mar

Post a Comment