Pages

Tuesday 9 April 2013

My Reflection On My Andy Warhol Portrait By Patrick

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait
1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not?
Yes because I took my time on it and it looks good.

2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait?
The thing that I found easy was using the vivid to trace over my pencil sketch.

3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
The thing that was tricky was tracing my black and white photocopied photo.
4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
The material that helped me were all of the examples from Miss Paton.

5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
I would try doing my background and face bright and use contrasting colours such as red background and green face.  

6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed art work?
All the smudges because I had to start all over again and again.



No comments:

Post a Comment