Pages

Thursday 28 August 2014

Rugby Explanation

Rugby

Rugby is a game that everybody can play. You can become fit and improve your skills by playing this game. For me I think that rugby is my ‘thing’ in life. I play for the Auckland University Rugby Football Club, we have lost plenty of games but we tried. In our season we have 1 more game left and were gonna give all we have.

The rules in attacking are that you can’t fend the opponent in the face and neck. If you do you will get a yellow card and be sitting in the bench for quite a while. When you're defending you can’t do shoulder charges and high tackles, you have to tackle below the nipples, and when there’s a ruck you can't come in from the sides, you have to come right through the middle, but in rugby we call it the gate.

There you know the rules. My favourite rugby player is Ma’a Nonu and my favourite team is the Blues. Why do I like Ma’a Nonu? Ma’a Nonu has great techniques in playing rugby, and is great at setting up tries. He plays for the Blues in the Super Fifteen Tournaments and plays for the All Blacks in the Rugby World Cup.

I hope you have learnt how to play rugby. Rugby is a friendly game. Hope you have learnt the rules in rugby. It is my favourite sport, and Ma’a is my favourite player.





No comments:

Post a Comment